Solid State Audio
The SoundClip-8L is from our range of compact, stand-alone, high quality stereo audio players. It can be used to present audio through headphones via two 3.5mm audio jacks or 2 speakers via wired terminal. It can play in 8 Button activation, looping or PIR activation mode and supports up to 99 tracks.
It also includes 8 Light Outputs built-in which can be configured to turn on/off depending upon up to 8 tracks being played. These are compatible with 12v wired terminal lighting such as LED strips.
.mp3 or .wav files are stored on a MicroSD card (included) which is then inserted into the SC-8.
The SC-8L can be programmed to play up to 99 files in a number of ways;
- Looping play all
- Play all once upon button or PIR activation
- Next / Previous mode via 2 buttons
- 1 file activated on each buttons (8 files)
The SC-8L can be activated via buttons or PIR (not included) and can be set to interruptible or non-interruptible mode (once a message begins playing it can or cannot be interrupted via another activation).
8 lighting outputs are easily programmed via dip-switch to activate or deactivate when a track is played, this supports up to 8 tracks with any additional tracks activating all lighting outputs as standard. See manual for more information (in downloads section).
- Inbuilt 3w dual channel Amp
- Supports 8 button inputs (not including volume controls)
- 8 Configurable light outputs
- Easy to programme via MicroSD card and dip switches
- PIR compatible
- Piezo one piece button compatible
- Button activated or Looping
- Dedicated volume button input
- Delay timer between content activation
- Delay timer between tracks
- Up to two handsets / headsets
- Up to two speakers
- Lighting – programmable 8 lighting controller, Set 1 – 8 tracks to activate / deactivate lighting
The device is incredibly easy to install due to its compact size and low weight. The efficient nature of the SC-8L’s design and its two fixing wings means it can be installed securely into any suitable space.