A Simple Way to Track Visitors
The battery powered Visitor Counter allows you to track the number of visitors to your site. The PIR sensor triggers each time movement is detected – calculating the total of visits in the area installed. It’s a simple yet effective solution to quantifying the amount of footfall in certain locations, it’s particularly effective when installed in ‘choke’ points and entrance/exits to sites.
- Battery powered can be installed anywhere
- Simple to use all-in-one solution
- Visitor count clearly displayed on device
- Can be connected to audio or video device to trigger content (see SoundClip or VideoClip)
- Low power consumption means battery life in excess of 2 years
- Fixing wings allow easy installation
How Does it Work?
Install the unit to a flat surface out of reach from visitors with the front facing PIR sensor overlooking their path. Every time somebody walks by they will be added to the total count.
It’s that simple.