What is it?
The SoundClip-8 is from our range of compact, stand-alone, high quality stereo audio players. It can be used to present audio through headphones via two 3.5mm audio jacks or 2 speakers via wired terminal.
- Inbuilt 3w dual channel Amp
- Supports 8 button inputs (not including volume controls)
- Easy to programme via MicroSD card and dip switches
- Simple lighting controller (on with content, off when silent)
- Programmable 8 lighting controller add-on available
- PIR compatible
- Piezo one piece button compatible
- Button activated or Looping
- Dedicated volume button input
- Delay timer between content activation
How Does it Work?
.mp3 or .wav files are stored on a MicroSD card (included) which is then inserted into the SC-8.
The SC-8 can be programmed to play up to 99 files in a number of ways;
- Looping play all
- Play all once upon button or PIR activation
- Next / Previous mode via 2 buttons
- 1 file activated on each buttons (8 files)
The SC-8 can be activated via buttons or PIR (not included) and can be set to interruptible or non-interruptible mode (once a message begins playing it can or cannot be interrupted via another activation).
The Output Options (not included)
- Up to two handsets / headsets
- Up to two speakers
- Lighting – as standard lights will activate when content plays, and deactivate when content stops (programmable 8 lighting controller add-on available)
How is it Fitted?
The device is incredibly easy to install due to its compact size and low weight. The efficient nature of the SC-8’s design and its two fixing wings means it can be installed securely into any suitable space.