The Sound Shower is a contained audio delivery system ideal for use within museums. The dual parabolic technology directs high performance audio, be it music, messaging, broadcast audio or special effects, to an exact spot or small area.
blackbox-av has supplied Sound Showers to a wide range of organisations including museums, heritage sites, attractions, retail environments and corporate information points and kiosks. The ability to literally ‘shower’ a specific area with sound, while leaving everything outside that area in silence, makes it ideal for cutting down on noise pollution and presenting audio in a targeted manner.
How is it fitted?
The Sound Shower is generally fitted hanging from a ceiling. Multiple Sound Showers in the same location should be fitted 1.2 meters apart.
- Dispersion control technology provides a beautiful hot spot with clear stereo separation
- PETG clear polymer dome for an attractive and minimal look
- 1.0” convex aluminum dome micro transducers which deliver a targeted audio footprint for high-definition music and messaging applications
- Accurate sound reproduction
- Narrow 43º coverage angle for sharp focus
- Impedance: 32 Ohms