The HeadAmp provides high quality audio amplification for multiple headphone/handset requirements in the museum, heritage and attraction industries.
HeadAmp is a compact amplifier which can provide individual volume control for up to four stereo headphones or handsets at a time and is driven by either line-level or headphone amplifier signals in either mono or stereo making it perfect for when you want to add multiple handsets or headphones to any of our equipment.
- Four separate output channels, each with its own volume control settings
- 3.5mm or 1/4″ stereo jacks can be connected to any line-level or headphone amplifier output
- Four stereo headphone outputs
- Power on LED indicator
- Maximum Input Level: +14dBV
- Maximum Output Level: 20dB per channel
- Power Supply: 12V DC